I made a batch of this soup the other day and it was amazing! This amount creates around 3-5 servings. Below I have the recipe I used to make it, however you can modify this by using any veggies and spices you want in it. It’s totally plant based and full of variety.
- 1 large clove: Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 Cup: Chopped Celery
- 1/2 Cup: Diced Tofu (Extra Firm)
- 1/2 Cup: Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup: Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup: Chopped Green Peppers
- 1/4 Cup: Chopped Onions
- 1/2 Cup: Brown Rice (cook this before you start making the soup)
- 1 Can (1 1/2 Cups): Chickpeas
- 1/4 Spices (mixed): Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder.
- 2 Tablespoons: Sriracha (Hot Sauce)
- Grapeseed Oil (Optional, or water to cook veggies).
- 6-7 Cups of Vegetable Broth.
- In a large pot on medium heat, add water or Grapeseed Oil.
- Add the Garlic, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Green Pepper and cook for 3 Minutes.
- After 3 Minutes: Add the Mushrooms, Tofu, Chickpeas and cook for 2 more minutes.
- After 2 Minutes: Add (pre-cooked) Brown Rice and the Vegetable broth.
- Let the broth come to a boil and then add the 1/4 Cup of mixed spices and the Sriracha and stir for 3 more minutes.
- SERVE 🙂