I created this meal prep the other day when I had a night out with my boyfriend and a full day commitment the next day where I did not want to spend extra money eating out. This meal prep is light so you feel satisfied and not like you over ate, and comes with a bunch of snacks to keep you full all day long without cravings for unhealthy foods. It is super simple and easy to make!
- Mary’s Crackers (Original) with Organic Guacamole
- Mary’s Crackers are great for vegan and gluten free diets and are delicious with pretty much anything you put on it. They are also super healthy.
- The guacamole packets I use are from: Wholly Guacamole Minis (Organic)
- Carrots/Broccoli with Organic Hummus
- You can pretty much have any veggie with hummus, I prefer broccoli and baby carrots.
- The hummus packets I use are from: Fontaine Santé Mini Hummus (Traditional)
- Cook 3 Cups of Quinoa (any type)
- One 540 ML Can of Black Beans
- Chopped Baby Carrots
- Chopped Celery
- Chopped Green Peppers
- Sliced Cherry Tomato
- Chopped Broccoli
- Toss all Salad ingredients in 1/2 Cup of :
- 1 Part Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Part Apple Cider Vinegar