This is the ultimate recipe for a hang over cure, and for a hearty lunch or dinner. I absolutely loved it and you can change what you put in the salad and on the potatoes to your preference. This cruelty free, 100% plant based meal is definitely my number one recipe so far!
- 2 Cups: Quinoa
- Chopped: Celery
- Chopped: Red Onions
- Sliced: Cherry Tomatoes
- Chopped: Cabbage
- Chopped: Broccoli
- Chopped: Baby Carrots
- Sliced: Cucumber
- 1 Part Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Part Apple Cider Vinegar
GARLIC BAKED POTATO CHIPS:
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- In a bowl mix: 2 table spoons Grape Seed Oil & Garlic Pepper
- Slice the potatoes very thin (or to your preference) and toss them in the mix.
- Lay out each slice on Parchment Paper.
- Set Timer to bake for 20 Minutes (for crispy).
POTATO CHIP DIP:
- 1 part Dijon Mustard
- 1 part Vegan Mayonnaise (365 Organic Vegan Mayo from Whole Foods Market)