SharkWater Documentary By: Rob Stewart
- Over 10 years ago, as a child I watched this award winning documentary. I highly advise everyone to watch it as it reveals how wrong we are about our perception and fear of sharks.
- In light of the news that the brave and amazing Rob Stewart has gone missing in the last 12 hours in Florida on a diving expedition, I was reminded of the documentary that cultivated my beliefs and love for the ocean and our planet half my life ago.
- This documentary shows the world how barbaric we are being toward these amazing, kind and critical ocean predators.
- Humanity needs to take a stand and the first step is information.
- Please visit the website and do your part.
- You can watch the Trailer Here and also find the full documentary online.
Fed Up: A Documentary By Laurie David and Katie Couric
- This is the documentary that will change the way you think about food.
- The fictitious idea of “eat less, exercise more” is abolished by this fact filled film.
- The documentary focuses on that things the food industry are hiding from us, primarily sugar.
- There are 600,000 food items in America and 80% of them have added sugar. By 2050, 1/5 Americans will have Diabetes.
- Obesity rates have risen higher and higher while the number of gym memberships have also increased over the last 30 years. This film explains why we are getting bigger, even when we are trying to eat less fat and less calories.
- The answer is: Sugar, and industries don’t want us to know it.
- Check any of your packaged foods nutrition labels right now, you will notice that #1 most ‘fat free’ food contain absurd amounts of sugar, and #2 the recommended percentage of daily intake for sugar is blank.
- We don’t really know what is in our food, even when there are labels and ingredients listed on the packages.
- This movie will really open your eyes to what you purchase, even when you think it is healthy, it probably isn’t and that’s one of the main reasons so many people remain obese while trying to eat better and exercise more.
- CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY
Minimalism: A Documentary About Important Things
- This eye opening documentary really brings to light the real meaning of success for oneself and the virtue of less is more.
- It depicts the liberation of living a simpler, happier life that steers away from consumerism and materialistic habits of todays society.
- The documentary follows Joshua Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus who both lived for climbing the corporate ladder of money and ‘stuff’, on their inspiring journey to finding genuine happiness through the minimalist lifestyle.
- This documentary will show you how a life of less, a life of passion unencumbered by the trappings of the chaotic world we live in can benefit your existence and the world.
- You can find this documentary on Netflix!
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW TRAILER
Food Choices: Michal Siewierski
- By far one of the best documentaries on plant based living and the havoc our diets are causing on our bodies, health, the planet and many other factors. I highly recommend watching this video whether or not you are vegan, vegetarian or love meat, it will change your understanding of what you are putting into your body. This documentary touches on multiple areas such as cancer, depression, mortality, obesity, animal agriculture, environmental crisis, veganism, and diet fads and fiction. I recently watched this for the first time in 2017 and it inspired me to return to a vegan diet for the long term.
- You can find this documentary on Netflix or online at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnF575re7E
Best Speech You Will Ever Hear-Gary Yourofsky
- This video is long, but extremely informative and opened my mind to a lot of things I never knew about the way many of us are living our lives.
Earthlings: A Nation Earth Organization Production
- One if the most influential documentaries I have ever watched. This is the video that ultimately made me make the change to vegan. I have a tattoo on my ribs that I got when I was 16 years old because of this video. Worth the watch!